Check out my shop for necessary and unnecessary stuff! This page will be updated frequently and will be a great source for gifts, practical things, essential kitchen gadgets and everything else.
I link to websites I am an affiliate of, mainly Amazon.com for now. I am not hoping to generate real income from it but it helps to support costs the blog generates and maybe cover some of my chocolate expenses not enough to buy a chocolate fountain but anything helps. Thank you for your support!
Shop for Gifts for your cool Friends and Yourself!
- We don’t have to use this vintage bike saddle bag for tools. It’s a perfect little bag for a lipstick and beer money too.
- Fun, pretty, and useful! Matryoshka dry measuring cups
- “The forest is calling” | acrylic forest painting art print – I get this one for my bedroom, it’s so calming and I love the shades of green.
- High-speed charging for phones and tablets with this well designed external battery power bank
- Appetite is stronger in my family than the force but my last name is not Skywalker either! Eating the death star might make you feel like a Jedi! Star wars waffle maker
- My friend John gave me the Nessie ladle when we left Atlanta for our four-week movecation to Seattle and it’s the coolest thing in my camping trailer kitchen. Love it!
- How cool or rather hot is this color?! Espresso Maker
- Leuchtturm makes nice journals and calendars (I am old school and use this one for years).
- Small but powerful and also stylish: Bluetooth speakers
- This fish nail clipper set is a fun and practical stocking stuffer
- I am going to grow a green thumb next year! Succulents (pack of 20)
- Easy to iron-on patch: Camera Crew
- For finger licking and lip smacking cake batter: cartoon hand spatula
- For the baker bear hands oven mitts
- For glamping and porch drinking enameled cup
- This makes me hungry: chocolate bar USB flash drive
- Eying this one for a while now and still not sure if I like the dotted or striped one better?! What is your favorite canvas tote?
Shop for Coffee Lover and Coffee Geeks!
It’s not really surprising that Scandinavians are the world’s leader in coffee drinking. Winter is so dark that they need loads of caffeine to stay awake and they probably need an equal amount in order to keep up with summers, when its bright all night. Coffee had always been my spirit animal but since I moved to Seattle where the sun also sets way too early, my coffee consumption is out-of-control. Here are coffee shops on every corner luring me inside for another cup. Don’t get this wrong if I made it sound like it’s a negative thing, it’s not! I kicked my latte up a notch and now coffee is also my blood type.
I made a list (and checked it twice) with some coffee related good stuff. Are you in the market to upgrade your morning coffee game or surprise another coffee addict for Christmas? This list can be used as a wish and/or gift list.
- currently hooked on Empire Blend from Victrola Coffee Roasters in Seattle
for the guys: coffee nerd shirt
smoothes the skin and smells good coffee scrub
you can never enough tote bags
if I make more than one cuppa I use this classic: Chemex glass coffeemaker
new addiction: dark chocolate bourbon coffee beans using Woodford Reserve Bourbon 🙋🏻♀️
I’ve been using this one for years and years and years melitta cone brewer #2
get your coffee smell fix from this candle
Eva Felis is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.