The raspberry lime boozy smoothie is a puree of raspberries, lime juice and an ample amount of vodka. If you are looking for a breakfast smoothie this might not be the right recipe for you…
In my books smoothies are pretty healthy and a bit sweet and I never understood the concept of adding kale or spinach. Funny enough though and just to recap this, I won’t add any green stuff to my smoothie but I don’t mind vodka. The other day I thought about healthy alternatives and making the right choices, which is kind of absurd and bizarre in regards of happy hour o’clock but that doesn’t mean we can’t at least try.
raspberry lime boozy smoothie
This raspberry lime boozy smoothie comes with vitamins from fresh raspberries and lime and has a bit of a vodka kick. It is fresh and fruity and a bit tart. You can serve it straight up as shooters, on the rocks, in Prosecco, blend with ice cubes and make a slushie, and it’s also tasty over ice cream.
- 300 g / about 2½ cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g / ½ cup granulated sugar
- 120 ml / ½ cup water
- 120 ml / ½ cup lime juice
- 180 ml / ¾ cup vodka
- Make a simple syrup: in a small saucepan over medium heat cook water and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add raspberries, simple syrup, lime juice, and vodka to your blender process until smooth. Strain into a bottle and keep in your refrigerator for several weeks.
- Makes about 530 ml / 2¼ cups raspberry lime boozy smoothie.