Moonwalk is a refreshing cocktail mixed with grapefruit juice, orange liqueur, rose water, and champagne. It’s like a kicked-up version of a typical mimosa.
Mr. Gilmore balanced off the bitter and sometimes sour grapefruit juice with orange liqueur and rose water and topped it off with champagne which makes it a great cocktail for celebrations and it’s light enough for a brunch.
- 30 ml / 1 oz. fresh pressed grapefruit juice, strained
- 30 ml / 1 oz. orange-flavored liqueur
- 3 drops rose water
- champagne to fill up the glass
- a few pieces of grapefruit "filet"
- herbs like mint, thyme, or sage for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add grapefruit juice, liqueur, and rose water and shake well.
- Pour into a champagne flute, fill up with champagne and garnish with grapefruit and herbs.