rosy strawberry cooler
And here we go! Get yourself some sweet strawberries and remove the green stuff and chop them.
Yes, this is a cookie jar but it’s all I found yet, due to the unpacked boxes. I actually like the lid for keeping the bees away, we don’t want drunken bees in our rosy strawberry cooler!
Let it foam with French cider!
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 750 ml French cider or other hard cider
- 1 teaspoon. rose water
- 3 teaspoons grenadine syrup or to taste
- ice cubes for serving
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, stir briefly.
- Serve with ice cubes if needed and enjoy!