I am back in business! If you are hanging around here for a while, you might have sensed, it had been quite in this small place in the internet. Well moving further to the right on the map to Georgia and remodeling a house, took away all my spare time, all the remaining time and then some more. I am not complaining. Though the last few weeks had been hard and I am not as handy as I expected, it was so worth at the end. There are still some unpacked boxes, I have to admit many things haven’t found their right places and not one room is finished yet, but I love it!
Do you know this black hole feeling? After I had been occupied mentally and physically for so long, I feel kind of empty. Making more time for myself and reading more blogs again, is the first thing on my list. Finishing the renovation and unpacking boxes is simply overrated. If you are writing a blog, know someone who does or would like to point out a blog you like, please share the link in the comments. I promise to stop by!
For now I leave you with some random stuff I found here and there and loved for many different reasons.
- I am going to make this scones and I hope it will be very soon: Rosemary, Lemon and Greek Yogurt Scones
- And this: You don’t have to be Jewish to love Mango Hamantaschen
- Not my usual cookbook haul but I loved reading this one: The vintage Tea Party Book. It is so admirable British and vintage (hence the title), has more to offer than recipes and comes along as thick as the Atlanta phone book with a sturdy cover and thick paper (hard to winkle even for me).
- This fashion blog, I know I am far away from being a fashion adviser and I should rather shut up, but I love looking at nice things. That’s why I stumble over this one in my bookmarks from time to time.
- Just discovered haribo grapefruit and can’t stop eating them. I’ll keep pretending it’s a great source of vitamin C.
- February was National chocolate month (I know I missed this train!). Awesome recipes on honest.com, I have an eye on the chocolate salami (don’t worry, it’s just a weird name, it tastes great). I am going to spoil you with loads of chocolate and a new recipe is coming up on this side very soon!
- I go to designseed.com for inspiring color inspirations.
- 9 Steps to a Flawless Hors D’Oeuvres Party! I totally identify myself with step 7 (also the mum part).
- This wallets are fun!
- Love this atmospheric pictures on photisserie. Although the text is in German and you might not understand it at all, it’s always worth to visit and goggle.
- Just discovered fly.
- What to wear for 10 days in Europe! Very black though, but easy to combine and that’s might be the key to successfully pack a suitcase, which I can’t be further away from.